Now open: Apply for MetroConnect 2020
Apply for MetroConnect
World Trade Center San Diego is accepting applications for 15 companies to participate in Year 5 of its flagship export assistance program, MetroConnect. To date, the program has assisted 65 companies in turning $790,000 in export grants into $85,000,000 in new international sales, 500 new international contracts, and 18 new offices around the world. Apply for MetroConnect.
The deadline has been extended: Applications will be accepted from now through January 31, 2020.
- Company must be headquartered in San Diego
- Must be export-ready, meaning you are already exporting (goods/services) or are looking to pursue
international sales as a near-term priority
- Complete the online application – bit.ly/MetroConnect2020
Benefits of the MetroConnect program
- $5,000 export assistance grant – you can spend this money on international ad campaigns, to go to a trade show, market consulting and more!
- EDC Investor ($5,000 value) recognition – Each MetroConnect company is granted EDC investor benefits for the duration of the program
- Significant discounts on international travel with partner airlines (Air Canada, American Airlines, British Airways, Japan Airlines, and Lufthansa)
- Preferred access to translation software
- Access to 5 custom workshops on export strategy, policy, and regulations
- Individualized PR and marketing support from WTC San Diego
- Access to a network of 65 MetroConnect alumni
- Access to service provider and mentoring network
- One-on-one consulting with WTC San Diego staff
- Opportunity to compete for a $25,000 grand prize
- Jan 31