This event has passed.
Export Specialty Center: EXIM Bank – Products to Increase and Finance Your Export Sales
Jun 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join CITC and WTC San Diego to learn from EXIM Bank, GBC International Bank, and Provident Traders, Inc. how to grow your export business using EXIM export finance tools
EXIM Bank works with lenders to unlock financing that allows small businesses to compete in the global marketplace. Join CITC and WTC San Diego to learn from Exim Bank, GBC International Bank, and Provident Traders Inc. representatives about various export financing tools and their application process.
You will learn:
- Background on EXIM Bank, its policies and restrictions;
- How to sell on open account payment terms up to 180 days, safely and profitably;
- How to finance pre-export inventory and post-export A/Rs;
- How to add value to capital equipment sales with 5-year buyer-financing and;
- How to access EXIM and the use of a broker.
Meet the experts:
- Moderator: Simona Racek | California International Trade Center, International Expansion Consultant
- Greg Moore | EXIM Regional Director, Western Region
- David Johnson | GBC International Bank, Senior Vice President, Director Export Finance
- John Keevan-Lynch | EXIM Broker & President, Provident Traders, Inc.
Learn more about WTC San Diego and SBDC’s Export Specialty Center.
Contact Jeff for more information:
- Jun 7
- 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Virtual event