This event has passed.
Study launch – Securing the Future: AI and San Diego’s Cyber Cluster
Jun 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Join San Diego Regional EDC and Cyber Center of Excellence (CCOE) on Thursday, June 24 for the release of the second in a study series on the proliferation of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) across San Diego’s key economic clusters.
Underwritten by Booz Allen Hamilton, the study explores the use of these technologies by San Diego’s Cybersecurity cluster and serves to highlight private-sector and government use of AI and ML technologies, as well as how AI has been used to counter fraud and thwart cybercrimes here and around the globe. The study also spotlights the growth and trajectory of the Cyber cluster and workforce.
Highlighting the diversity of the cluster, event speakers include:
- Navid Alipour, Managing Partner, Analytics Ventures
- Teresa Macklin, Cybersecurity Master’s Program Director, Cal State San Marcos
- Brent McCarty, President, ESET North America
- Ion Nemteanu, Sr. Director of Data Science, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Joe Rohner, Director of AI and Analytics, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Mimi Rosado, Division Head, Total Force Management, Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific
Explore the first study at sandiegoAI.org.
- Jun 24
- 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Virtual event