Become an Advancing San Diego Verified Program
Through an employer-led process, Advancing San Diego verifies educational programs that are meeting (or exceeding) industry expectations in five key areas. Programs that meet the standards set by employers are publicly recognized as Verified Programs of Talent (formerly called ‘Preferred Providers’). All applicants will receive feedback from employers after the review process.
Programs are assessed in five key areas:
Programs that are verified by employers join a network of talent suppliers that benefit from:
- Employer recognized curriculum.
- A spot on EDC’s “short-list” for industry partnerships.
- Networking opportunities with regional employers and workforce partners.
- Public recognition through EDC’s marketing channels, feature on EDC’s talent dashboard (launching Fall 2023), and highlights on EDC’s blog.
- Access to paid work-based learning opportunities for students.
Applications for Verified Programs of Business will open in June of 2024. Read the talent demand reports to fully understand what employers are looking for in a Verified Program. New talent demand reports will be released late Spring 2024.