This event has passed.
Cali Baja Panel Discussion: The Binational Hub for Life Sciences and Tech Innovation
Jul 29 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
ITJuana, in collaboration with San Diego Regional EDC and Tijuana EDC, will convene an exclusive panel of experts from the binational mega-region’s world-class life sciences and tech cluster. The panel will represent industry leaders that have leveraged the region’s unique assets in order to thrive on both sides of the international border.
Our region’s rapid migration to digital technologies, accelerated by the pandemic, is here to stay. With the digitization of key business practices expedited by three to four years and investments in new technology like AI, companies need qualified digital talent to remain competitive.
Join us on July 29 to learn how local companies can leverage the Cali Baja binational mega-region’s wealth of digital talent to maintain a competitive advantage.
- The digital talent shortage
- Why Cali Baja?
- Benefits of cross-border operations
- Long-term outlook
- Ecosystem partners
Meet some of our panelists:
- Mark Field – Group Vice President at Insulet
- Alan Schachtely – Senior Director of Engineering at Dexcom
- Maritza Diaz – Chief Executive Officer at ITJuana
Full expert panel to be announced.
Who should attend from my tech or life sciences company?
- HR, recruiting, and talent professionals: HR Managers, Directors, and CHROs
- Operations professionals: Operations Managers, Directors, and VPs
- Key decision-makers on business strategy, international expansion, or other business development teams
Thank you to our co-sponsors:
- Jul 29
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Virtual event