This event has passed.
Go Global 2025: San Diego’s Trade & Investment Strategy
Apr 1 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Introducing San Diego’s 2025 Trade and Investment Initiative
In 2015, as part of a strategic partnership with the Brookings Institution and in collaboration with regional stakeholders, World Trade Center San Diego (WTCSD) released its “Go Global: San Diego’s Global Trade and Investment Initiative.” Five years later, WTCSD has refreshed this regional strategic plan in partnership with the Center for Commerce and Diplomacy at UC San Diego, focusing on global engagement as an engine for regional recovery and resilience.
Join our virtual Global Competitiveness Council meeting on Thursday, April 1 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. We’ll share key findings from our new strategic plan and learn how trade and investment will help San Diego its global competitiveness and domestic resilience.
- Mayor Todd Gloria, City of San Diego
- Congressman Scott Peters, CA 52nd Congressional District, US House of Representatives
- Moderator: Dr. Renee Bowen, Director, Center for Commerce and Diplomacy, UC San Diego
- Garry Ridge, Chairman of the Board & CEO, WD-40
- Kathleen Lynch, Vice President, Global Government Affairs & Public Policy, Illumina
- Maritza Diaz, CEO, iTjuana
- Dr. Vivek Lall, Chief Executive, General Atomics Global
Details: Once you have registered, the online webinar link will be sent to your email prior to the event.
- Apr 1
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am
- Virtual event