This event has passed.
Inclusive Growth: Report to the Community
Apr 8 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Registration for this event is now closed.
Let’s regionalize strategies for inclusive growth across San Diego.
For the region to remain competitive, San Diego must take proactive measures to promote economic inclusion. At EDC’s Report to the Community, we will unveil data on the region’s progress towards the 2030 Inclusive Growth goals and hear commitments to increasing the number of quality jobs, skilled talent, and thriving households across the region. The event will include breakfast and networking in the gym at the Jackie Robinson YMCA.
- 7:30 a.m. | Registration & networking
- 8:00-9:30 a.m. | Program & breakfast
Featured speakers and panelists include:
- Councilmember Raul Campillo, City of San Diego
- Vice Chair Nora Vargas, County Board of Supervisors
- EDC Vice Chair Jennie Brooks, Senior Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Pamela Gray Payton, Chief Impact & Partnerships Officer, The San Diego Foundation
- EDC Vice Chair of Inclusion Lisette Islas, Chief Impact Officer, MAAC
- Dr. Lynn Neault, Chancellor, Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District
- EDC Chair Julian Parra, SVP & Region Executive, Bank of America
Thank you to our sponsors
- Apr 8
- 7:30 am - 9:30 am
- Jackie Robinson YMCA
151 YMCA Way
San Diego, CA 92102