This event has passed.
MetroConnect VII: Apply now
Grow your international sales with MetroConnect!
Apply to join MetroConnect VII, the seventh cohort of World Trade Center San Diego’s flagship export assistance program, presented by Booz Allen Hamilton, Deloitte, and JPMorgan Chase.
Our new cohort of 15 companies will receive:
- $5,000 export grant and chance to win $25,000 Grand Prize
- Advising on STEP grant—additional $5,000-10,000 opportunity
- SystranPRO machine translation software subscription
- 40+ mentorship hours from top leaders at multinational corporations
- 7 executive workshops: Market entry, export finance, global marketing, international trade shows, and more (plus 2 specialized sessions per industry track)
- 1-year San Diego Regional EDC membership—$5,000 value
- Discounts on international travel with partner airlines
- Complimentary consulting and support from vetted service providers
An ideal company applicant:
- Is headquartered in San Diego
- Is export-ready (already exporting goods/services or looking to pursue international sales as a near-term priority)
- Has been in business for at least 1 year
The application takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Plus: Learn how 5 cohorts of 80 MetroConnect alumni, including Dr. Bronner’s, Blue Sky Network, EDDY Pump, and White Labs, leveraged the program to drive 63 percent average export growth and 40 percent average revenue growth.
- Sep 30