This event has passed.
Need talent? Paid interns available this summer
Is your San Diego company interested in hosting computing and engineering interns? Advancing San Diego is recruiting local companies, in partnership with STEAM-to-Careers and the Border Region Inclusive Talent Pipeline Collaborative, to provide work-based learning opportunities for San Diego’s students at no cost to you!
Your company will have the opportunity to:
- Hire vetted interns—paid for by us—in roles including help desk or desktop technician, software engineer, engineering technician, or general engineer
- Strengthen your future candidate pool for entry-level positions
- Build relationships with local high school and post-secondary educational institutions
Eligible companies must:
- Have an established office in San Diego County
- Provide meaningful worked-based learning experiences to students
Apply by April 25 to host interns and expect candidate interviews by May 10-17. Internships will run from June–August 2023 for up to 240 hours.
- Apr 25