This event has passed.
Webinar: Preparing for Ransomware
Sep 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Ransomware attacks are highly disruptive and expensive, and require a different response from traditional breaches. Managing ransomware threats involves direct negotiation and critical decisions regarding ransom, consequences of non-payment, public disclosure, and post-breach plan implementation.
Booz Allen Hamilton’s Incident Response leader Jerry Bessette has led numerous businesses through complex ransom negotiations to achieve the best possible outcomes.
At this briefing, San Diego’s small and mid-sized business are invited to learn from Jerry and other experts about best practices in a business’ potential ransomware response.
- Jennie Brooks, Senior Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton (moderator)
- Jerry Bessette, Senior Vice President, Cyber Incident Response Program Lead, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Anthony Harris, Director, Global Cyber Forensics and Incident Response, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Bridget Choi, Director, Cyber Incident Response, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Sep 14
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Please register to access the webinar.