Every Friday, ‘Good News of the Week’ features a curation of positive headlines from San Diego, delivered straight to your inbox. A blend of aggregated stories from San Diego’s most trusted news sources and original EDC-created content, GNOTW provides a comprehensive recap of the region’s best stories from the past week.
For the week of December 13, 2019, here’s a look at what we’re reading:
- San Diego among nation’s innovation leaders
- La Jolla startup Synthorx sells for $2.5 billion
- San Diego ranked no. 8 on Inc’s 2020 Surge Cities list
- Qualcomm to launch new chips for 5G Android phones in 2020
- Startup San Diego hires new executive director
- San Diego community college alumni create $4 billion economic impact
- Blenders acquired for $90 million by international eyewear company
…and, your input is requested:
- In collaboration with EDC and the City of San Diego, UC San Diego Extension is conducting a survey to gain a comprehensive understanding of the Creative Economy in San Diego County. Please complete this short survey.