Every Friday, ‘Good News of the Week’ features a curation of positive headlines from San Diego, delivered straight to your inbox. A blend of aggregated stories from San Diego’s most trusted news sources and original EDC-created content, GNOTW provides a comprehensive recap of the region’s best stories from the past week.
For the week of January 3, 2020, here’s a look at what we’re reading:
- San Diego ranks no. 1 best metro for the stock market in 2019
- SAN repurposes two million gallons of stormwater
- Taylor Guitars grows success via Mexico operations
- San Diego State Aztec basketball team remains undefeated
- City of San Diego cuts greenhouse gas emissions by 24 percent
- Modern Times Beer expands to Bay Area
…and, your input is requested:
- In collaboration with EDC and the City of San Diego, UC San Diego Extension is conducting a survey to gain a comprehensive understanding of the Creative Economy in San Diego County. Please complete this short survey.