This month, EDC’s World Trade Center San Diego (WTCSD) and Mayor Todd Gloria led 29 of some of our region’s most influential and collaborative business, academic, political, and economic leaders on a Trade Mission to the Netherlands—carrying the San Diego banner in one of the world’s leading metros for innovation and circular urban development.
See EDC’s month in review below, made possible with and through our investors.
By the numbers
- 29 delegates join WTCSD on Mayoral Trade Mission to the Netherlands
- 12+ meetings/events across three-day trade mission
- $267.7M gross regional product (Q3 2022)
- $27B in GRP attributed to the tech sector
- Mayor, WTCSD lead Netherlands Trade Mission to strengthen economic ties
- Investor Spotlight: Commute with Enterprise
- Four Programs helping Latinx professionals thrive
New and renewing investors
- The Clay Company
- CDC Small Business Finance
- Stockdale Partners
- City of Chula Vista
- Homefed Corporation
- Alexandria Real Estate Partners, Inc.
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- La Mesa RV
- Northrop Grumman
- Taylor Guitars