WTC San Diego is proud to announce the four finalists of MetroConnect V, San Diego’s premier export assistance program, presented by JPMorgan Chase and Procopio. These four diverse companies will compete for an additional $25,000 in funding towards their international expansion strategies during our virtual Grand Prize PitchFest on November 15, 2021.
The catch? They’re looking to you to judge and award the extra cash. Read more and register here to cast your vote.
Meet the MetroConnect V finalists:
- Blue Sky Network | a seamless connectivity, satellite tracking, intelligent fleet management, and text and voice communications product provider.
- Mayan Robotics | a manufacturer of essential electronic systems for unmanned vehicles and drones.
- SIDUS Solutions | a provider of underwater positioners, high-definition cameras, penetrating bright lights, projection lasers, and inspection systems that improve safety, efficiency, and ease of operation in challenging environments.
- White Labs | a developer of liquid yeast, fermentation products, services, analysis, and education to craft brewing professionals and enthusiasts.
Join us on November 15 to meet the finalists…and choose the winner!
Plus: Is your company ready to go global? Apply to be part of our next MetroConnect cohort:
Entering its sixth year, WTCSD will select 15 small businesses that:
- Are headquartered in San Diego
- Are export-ready (you are already exporting goods or services, or are looking to pursue international sales as a near-term priority)
- Have been in business for at least one year
- Are an SBA-designated small business
- A $5,000 export assistance grant
- Executive export workshops
- Complimentary access to SystranPRO machine translation software
- Discounts on international travel with partner airlines