Every Friday, ‘Good News of the Week’ features a curation of positive headlines from San Diego, delivered straight to your inbox. A blend of aggregated stories from San Diego’s most trusted news sources and original EDC-created content, GNOTW provides a comprehensive recap of the region’s best stories from the past week.
For the week of January 31, 2020, here’s a look at what we’re reading:
- Scripps Research receives $50 million grant
- Viasat wins $90 million US Air Force contract
- Two San Diego startups accepted into prestigious accelerator program
- San Diego State Aztec basketball break new school record, remain undefeated
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals wins $9 million grant to develop coronavirus vaccine
…and, here’s a look at upcoming events we’re attending: