Every Friday, ‘Good News of the Week’ features a curation of positive headlines from San Diego, delivered straight to your inbox. A blend of aggregated stories from San Diego’s most trusted news sources and original EDC-created content, GNOTW provides a comprehensive recap of the region’s best stories from the past week.
For the week of March 20, 2020, here’s a look at what we’re reading:
- San Diego community leaders launch COVID-19 Community Response Fund
- Thermo Fisher ships first COVID-19 tests
- UC San Diego’s Jacobs School of Engineering ranks #9 in U.S.
- Inovio Pharamaceuticals fast-tracks human trials for COVID-19 vaccine
- Dr. Bronner’s donates hand sanitizer and soap to Vista’s Public Safety Team
- Hologic, Quidel get emergency approval to produce COVID-19 tests
- Four San Diego companies on the forefront of the COVID-19 battle
COVID-19 & San Diego:
Amidst everything happening in the world, we need a reminder that there’s plenty of ‘Good News’ to go around in SD. We have also compiled additional resources for businesses and individuals seeking additional guidance
- Fill out our Business Impact Survey
- Find information at EDC’s COVID-19 page
- Find North County information at Innovate 78’s COVID-19 page
- Apply for disaster loan assistance
- Find additional guidance from the CDC