Every Friday, ‘Good News of the Week’ features a curation of positive headlines from San Diego, delivered straight to your inbox. A blend of aggregated stories from San Diego’s most trusted news sources and original EDC-created content, GNOTW provides a comprehensive recap of the region’s best stories from the past week.
For the week of March 6, 2020, here’s a look at what we’re reading:
- Alphatec to buy EOS Imaging in $121.9M deal
- Kratos awarded $4.9M contract for drone mission kits and missile RF subsystems
- Arcturus lands up to $10M for potential coronavirus vaccine
- Google-backed startup Flock Freight gets $50M
- Ireland looks to San Diego for cybersecurity talent solutions
…and here’s a look at upcoming events we’re attending: