Each month, World Trade Center San Diego delivers the latest global news and updates straight to your inbox. In May 2021, here’s what you need to know about San Diego’s global trade, investment, and engagement:
White Labs packages beer to showcase yeast strains
White Labs, a leader in yeast and fermentation education, is now packaging its beer to help showcase the different yeast strains it sells. The beer will be available for sale directly through the company’s San Diego tasting room and online store for shipment to California and North Carolina.
➝ Read More
Dynam.AI, Empyrean Medical Systems partner on cancer treatment
Dynam.AI, which develops machine learning technologies and advanced image data, has partnered with Empyrean Medical Systems to create AI-driven products for cancer detection and treatment. Empyrean will integrate Dynam.AI’s computer vision and machine learning capabilities into its tumor detection and treatment, genomics analytics, simulations, and multi-targeting products.
➝ Read More
Blue Sky Network offers condition-based alerts for real-time updates
Blue Sky Network‘s cloud-based fleet management solution SkyRouter can now send custom alert messages to fleet managers and operational stakeholders. These alerts make use of geofenced locations to offer world-class monitoring, analytics, and communication systems for land, sea, and airborne assets.
➝ Read More
Other san diego news
- Southwest adds nonstop flights from San Diego International Airport to Hawaiian Islands
- Cross Border Xpress approved for major hotel and retail expansion
- BlueNalu partners with Thai, Japanese companies to explore business opportunities in Asia
- MetroConnect company LunaPBC announces Joe Beery as new CEO
- May 24 – 28 – Startup San Diego: CONVERGENCE 2021 (use i7830 for 30% off)
- June 1 – Small Business Administration: Export Finance Tools for Global Expansion
- June 8 – The Ahlers Center for International Business: The Benefits of Exporting
- June 8 – July 27 – The Ahlers Center for International Business: Global Readiness Workshop Series
GROW YOUR COMPANY IN SAN DIEGO ↓
World Trade Center San Diego works directly with companies—free of charge—to help them expand internationally and grow in San Diego.
- Export Specialty Center: For small companies interested in learning about exporting and international growth.
- MetroConnect: For small and medium sized companies ready to export and grow internationally.
Plus: Get WTCSD’s Global Brief, monthly global news and updates delivered straight to your inbox.
You might also like:
- San Diego Global Trade and Investment Strategy serves to drive recovery, resilience
- World Trade Center San Diego assists manufacturer with international compliance
- Research & Data