Happy Manufacturing MONTH, San Diego!
We hope you were able to tune into our October 1 event featuring speakers from McKinsey & Co. discussing global supply chain risks and how supply chain professionals can ensure their businesses are resilient. Thank you to CMTC, Solar Turbines, and Walmart for sponsoring this event.
The following federally funded opportunities are available through CMTC to manufacturers in California. To learn more about how you can take advantage of these opportunities, contact San Diego regional manager, David Moates.
- National Emergency Assistance Program to provide manufacturers with a businesses assessment and plan of action at no charge.
- Small Business Technical Assistance Expansion Program to offset general project fees and provide 24 hours of no charge assistance.
- CA Advanced Supply Chain Analysis and Diversification Effort to help partially offset costs of projects associated with cybersecurity.
- Employment Training Panel Funding to partially offset projects costs associated with training employees.
- Customized Solutions for Growth for stimulating profitable growth at no charge.
— San Diego Regional EDC (@SDRegionalEDC) October 1, 2020