Each month, World Trade Center San Diego delivers the latest global news and updates straight to your inbox. In July 2021, here’s what you need to know about San Diego’s global trade, investment, and engagement:
WTCSD helps Funki Adventures secure COVID-19 relief
Through the Export Specialty Small Business Development Center at WTCSD, Funki Adventures secured nearly $10,000 in relief in EIDL and California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant funds. The funds helped Funki Adventures pivot to serve domestic customers and purchase enhanced cleaning equipment to keep the company open and operating safely.
➝ Read More
Export Finance: What your business should know
WTCSD joined experts from United States Small Business Administration (SBA), Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM Bank), and key lenders to discuss export finance resources for San Diego businesses. Here are three things your business should know about financing, resources, and important export partners.
➝ Read More
GCC recap: State of the global supply chain
WTCSD recently convened its quarterly Global Competitiveness Council (GCC) to discuss supply chain disruptions due to COVID-19. While San Diego companies have a few more challenging months ahead, there is light at the end of the tunnel, especially in e-commerce.
➝ Read More
san diego news
- SAN to offer direct services to Canada
- New Port of Entry opening in south San Diego County in 2024
- San Diego-Tijuana one of two World Design Capital global finalists
- General Atomics ships world’s most powerful magnet to ITER fusion reactor in France
- July 22 – SBA – Accessing USMCA Market with E-Commerce
- July 29 – WTCSD, EDC, ITJuana, Tijuana EDC – The Binational Hub for Life Science & Tech Innovation
- July 29 – U.S Commercial Service – The Oaxaca Pact Strategic Agenda
GROW YOUR COMPANY IN SAN DIEGO ↓
World Trade Center San Diego works directly with companies—free of charge—to help them expand internationally and grow in San Diego.
- Export Specialty Center: For small companies interested in learning about exporting and international growth.
- MetroConnect: For small and medium sized companies ready to export and grow internationally.
Plus: Get WTCSD’s Global Brief, monthly global news and updates delivered straight to your inbox.
You might also like:
- WTC San Diego’s Global Brief: May 2021
- San Diego Global Trade and Investment Strategy serves to drive recovery, resilience
- Research & Data
For COVID-19 recovery resources and information: Visit this page, or see how we can help your company free of charge.