Each month, World Trade Center San Diego delivers the latest global news and updates straight to your inbox. ➝ Get WTCSD’s Global Brief each month.
In October 2021, here’s what you need to know about San Diego’s global trade, investment, and engagement:
Looking to export to China? Here’s what you need to know
World Trade Center San Diego (WTCSD), along with the American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) in Shanghai and San Diego Sport Innovators (SDSI) hosted a business roundtable to discuss the benefits and challenges of exporting to China. With proper preparation and knowledge, all San Diego businesses can leverage the opportunity to export to a growing Chinese market.
➝ Read More
Need digital talent for your San Diego Business? Tijuana can help
If you are a San Diego business looking to expand amid one of the toughest battles for digital talent, look no further than Tijuana. The San Diego-Tijuana binational region is home to some of the world’s strongest innovation clusters, including the world’s largest medical device industry. Join firms such as Thermo Fisher Scientific, Sony, and BD in leveraging specialized production processes, highly skilled workers, and more.
➝ Read More
Foreign investment and San Diego companies: 3 things you need to know
WTCSD hosted its quarterly Global Competitiveness Council (GCC) meeting in collaboration with the San Diego Cyber Center of Excellence (CCOE) and the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), and was joined by David Rader of the Office of Foreign Investment Review. Throughout the session, the group discussed security implications, foreign direct investment, intellectual property, and more.
➝ Read More
san diego news
- WTCSD seeking 15 companies for MetroConnect VI – Apply by December 17
- White Labs, Blue Sky Network expand with support of MetroConnect V
- North County Life Sciences: Local innovation, global impact
- San Diego’s Linewize parent company buys U.K. competitor
- Sempra Foundation donates $200K to help improve energy access in Mexico
- SYSTRAN releases “SMB Academy” database to help businesses go global
- September 1 – December 17
MetroConnect VI: Apply by November 17
- September 28, October 20, November 4 — ULI San Diego
Tijuana 2021 Resilience Symposium: Water and Fire
- October 25 – 27 — CCOE, Comexposium
Techno Security and Digital Forensics Conference
GROW YOUR COMPANY IN SAN DIEGO ↓
World Trade Center San Diego works directly with companies—free of charge—to help them expand internationally and grow in San Diego.
- Export Specialty Center: For small companies interested in learning about exporting and international growth.
- MetroConnect: For small and medium-sized companies ready to export and grow internationally.
Plus: Get WTCSD’s Global Brief, monthly global news and updates delivered straight to your inbox.
You might also like:
- WTC San Diego’s Global Brief: September 2021
- And the MetroConnect V finalists are…
- Take your business global with MetroConnect VI
For COVID-19 recovery resources and information: Visit this page, or see how we can help your company free of charge.