Each month, World Trade Center San Diego delivers the latest global news and updates straight to your inbox. In September 2021, here’s what you need to know about San Diego’s global trade, investment, and engagement:
WTCSD launches MetroConnect VI
Take your company global or grow your existing international sales with MetroConnect VI, the sixth iteration of World Trade Center San Diego’s flagship export assistance program presented by JPMorgan Chase and Procopio. Apply now to become one of 15 companies selected to receive a $5,000 export assistance grant, attend private executive export workshops, get complimentary access to SystranPRO translation software, and more.
➝ Read More
MetroConnect helps local company create $5M+ in international sales
When Ben Weinrib took over as EDDY Pump’s CEO in early 2019, he committed to elevating his father’s technology and getting it into as many hands as possible. From a $2M contract with the world’s second largest mining company to a deal with the Chilean Navy, learn how MetroConnect helped EDDY Pump take its business global.
➝ Read More
Looking to go global? Take advice from 10 San Diego companies
Entering any global market requires patience, persistence, and expertise. Learn how MetroConnect helped regional companies like Dr. Bonner’s, Coronado Brewing, Scientist.com, and Urban Translations go global—and the advice they have for your company.
➝ Read More
san diego news
- British Airways to resume non-stop service from San Diego
- Ireland-based Mainstay Medical becomes first biotech firm to relocate to Downtown San Diego
- Artiva Therapeutics announces new San Diego facility, expanding on South Korea site
- San Diego’s Advanced BioMatrix acquired by Swedish BICO for $15M
- Otay Mesa Port of Entry’s new pedestrian bridge extension opens
- September 1 – November 15 — MetroConnect VI: Apply by November 15
- September 28, October 20, November 4 — ULI San Diego – Tijuana 2021 Resilience Symposium: Water and Fire
GROW YOUR COMPANY IN SAN DIEGO ↓
World Trade Center San Diego works directly with companies—free of charge—to help them expand internationally and grow in San Diego.
- Export Specialty Center: For small companies interested in learning about exporting and international growth.
- MetroConnect: For small and medium sized companies ready to export and grow internationally.
Plus: Get WTCSD’s Global Brief, monthly global news and updates delivered straight to your inbox.
You might also like:
- WTC San Diego’s Global Brief: May 2021
- San Diego Global Trade and Investment Strategy serves to drive recovery, resilience
- Research & Data